Web3 is a broad label for the new internet ecosystems that are evolving. The crossover with payments is still being explored. We look in this course at the definitions, use cases, case studies and where this trend is heading.
Live online events
29 November4 hours, 06:00 PM AEDT - 10:00 PM AEDTOnline
- $599.00 excl. GST
Course Outline : PayEd - Marketing in Payments
Marketing in Payments is run as an expert level and executive level course for all students interested in their knowledge about SWIFT in Payments. The course is delivered via live Zoom over a half day to allow students to explore fundamental aspects of SWIFT Payments. Each attendee of the course is asked to complete a pre-course survey to assess training goals.
The course is based on a collaborative approach to training, blended with a touch of University lecture interaction. There is a cross-section of users in payments in the room, and from the outset of the course each attendee is able to be involved in the training, sharing their experience, and learning from each other.
The training style applies the following techniques :
* Definitions in Payments
* Look at real live case studies
* Listen and discuss to video excerpts from industry experts about their definition of payment topics
* Complete live anonymous tests
* Discuss each topic as a group
Who should attend this course?
This course is aimed at :
- Students and professionals who are involved in marketing brands or products/services in Payments.
- Industry professionals who are considering options to grow into new roles in Payments.
- Business leaders who want to refresh their Marketing in Payment Knowledge, to assist in future marketing strategies
Attendees of all PayEd courses should expect to grow in the knowledge of Payments from each PayEd course.
The Marketing in Payments course specifically provides knowledge about :
- What is Web3 and the crossover in Payments?
- What are the misconceptions about Web3 in Payments
- Whats working well so far? (Use cases and case studies)
- Know your Tech
- Where do Payments fit? Interoperability
- How will Web3 change payments?
- Metaverse transforming payments?
- Blockchain or not?
- Where to start with Web3*
- Specific areas to consider for your business future*
- Bonus 1 hour of consulting post training*
(* Executive Training only)