Course schedule and overview
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Marketing in Payments is run as an expert-level and executive-level course for all students interested in their knowledge about SWIFT in Payments. The course is delivered via live Zoom over a half day to allow students to explore fundamental aspects of SWIFT Payments. Each course attendee is asked to complete a pre-course survey to assess training goals.
The course is based on a collaborative approach to training, blended with a touch of University lecture interaction. There is a cross-section of users in payments in the room, and from the outset of the course, each attendee is able to be involved in the training, sharing their experience, and learning from each other.
The training style applies the following techniques :
- Definitions in Payments
- Look at real live case studies
- Listen and discuss video excerpts from industry experts about their definition of payment topics
- Complete live anonymous tests
- Discuss each topic as a group
* Executive Training only
Who should attend this course
This course is aimed at :
- Students and professionals involved in marketing brands or products/services in Payments
- Industry professionals who are considering options to grow into new roles in Payments
- Business leaders who want to refresh their Marketing in Payment knowledge, to assist in future marketing strategies
Attendees of all PayEd courses should expect to grow in their knowledge of Payments from each PayEd course.
The Marketing in Payments course specifically provides knowledge about :
- What is different about Marketing in Payments?
- 5 P’s of Marketing in Payments (Product, Price, Promotion, Place, and People)
- Changing trends in B2B Marketing in Payments
- Events oversubscribed!
- Going social – telling your story via channel integration
- Pipeline development and building an automated funnel
- Unifying sales and marketing – manage more successful campaigns
- Grow your tribe! Know your ambassadors.
- Tech and tips
- Building a marketing machine in Payments for success*
- Recruiting the marketing dream team*
- Bonus 1 hour of consulting post training*