Course schedule and overview
Live online events
12 July4 hours, 09:00 AM AEST - 01:00 PM AEST
13 September4 hours, 09:00 AM AEST - 01:00 PM AEST
15 November4 hours, 09:00 AM AEDT - 01:00 PM AEDT
None of these dates work for you? Suggest another date & time
This course has a duration of 4 hours.
This course looks at the following areas of payments regulations :
- The need and history of payment regulations
- Example of payment regulations
- Who are the regulators?
- How to talk to a regulator?
- Where to source regulations?
- What is the current regulation with respect to payments?
- What will be coming on the future agenda, and what action do you need to take now?
- Learn about the regulatory process and how regulations are created
- Learn about the history of regulation and where we are trending to
- Learn about the roles in payment regulations
- Learn about what regulations impact your role
|Marketing in Payments (Expert)||Register interest|
|Accountants in Payments||Register interest|
|Fundraisng in Payments||Register interest|
|CBDC in Payments||05 Sep|