#101 in Payments
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
#101 in Payments is the flagship course for all students interested in getting a firmer footing in Payments. The course is delivered live via Zoom over 2 days to allow students to explore fundamental aspects of Payments. Each attendee of the course is asked to complete a pre-course survey to assess training goals.
The course is based on a collaborative approach to training. There is a cross-section of users in payments in the room, and from the outset of the course, each attendee is able to be involved in the training, sharing their experience, and learning from each other.
The training style applies the following techniques :
- Definitions of Payments
- Look at real-life case studies
- Listen and discuss video excerpts from industry experts about their definition of payment topics
- Complete live anonymous tests
- Discuss each topic as a group
Attendees of all PayEd courses should expect to grow in their knowledge of Payments from each PayEd course.
The #101 in Payments course specifically provides knowledge about :
- Payment industry current trends
- Cards schemes and payment networks
- Cross-border Payments
- Digital payments
- Open data and real-time Payments
- Innovation in Payments
- Regulation in Payments
An objective of this course is for students to improve their independent thinking in Payments, and where to source information and news. To have increased confidence in Payments communications, within the industry, at event and regulator briefings and submissions.
Who should attend this course
- Students and professionals who want to consider future roles in Payments
- Industry professionals who are considering options to grow into new roles in Payments
- Business leaders who want to refresh their Payment knowledge
|Web3 in Payments [Intro]
|#101 in Payments - Australia
|SWIFT in Payments [Intro]
|#101 in Payments - New Zealand