Regulations in Payments (NZ)
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
This course has a duration of 4 hours.
This course looks at the following areas of payments regulations :
- The need and history of payment regulations
- Example of payment regulations
- Who are the regulators
- How to talk to a regulator
- Where to source regulations
- What is the current regulation with respect to payments
- What will be coming on the future agenda, and what action do you need to take now?
- Learn about the regulatory process and how regulations are created
- Learn about the history of regulation and where we are trending to
- Learn about the roles in payment regulations
- Learn about what regulations impact your role
|CBDC in Payments||Register interest|
|Cyber Security in Payments||16 Oct|
|SWIFT in Payments [Expert]||Register interest|
|Marketing in Payments (Expert)||Register interest|